Dr. Baptiste Sauvaget has been working with eOde for the realization of geostatistical and statistical studies of polluted sites and soils since August 2020. His experience in data analysis and processing, computer programming and the use of visualization and spatial analysis software enables him to easily carry out complex and diversified modeling projects.
Professional career in short
- eOde scientific collaborator – since 2020
- Scientific consultant for the World Bank Group – 2020
- Specialist Engineer (Geostatistics) for BRGM – 2019
- PhD in Geostatistics and Geo-engineering – Mines ParisTech (France) – 2015 to 2018
- Master in Geo-environment – University of Nantes (France) – 2013 to 2015
- Degree in Earth and Universe Sciences – University of Nantes (France) – 2010 to 2013